I PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION POLICY
Respecting the established in the current legislation, Calce (hereinafter, also Website) is committed to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected.
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data ( RGPD).
- The Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD).
- Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, which approves the Regulation for the development of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data (RDLOPD).
- Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE).
Identity of the person responsible for the processing of personal data
The person responsible for the processing of the personal data collected in Calce is: JUAN LACARCEL S.L, provided with NIF: B02006039 and registered in: Mercantile Registry of Albacete, whose representative is: Juan Lacarcel Gonzalez (hereinafter, Responsible for the treatment). Your contact information is as follows:
C / La Industria, 5 Bajo
Contact telephone number: +34 967 34 13 00
Contact email: email@example.com
Registration of Personal Data
The personal data collected by Calce, through the forms extended on its pages, will be entered into an automated file under the responsibility of the Data Controller, and duly declared and registered in the General Registry of the Data Protection Agency that can be consulted at the website of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (http://www.agpd.es), in order to facilitate, expedite and meet the commitments established between Calce and the User or the maintenance of the relationship established in the forms that this completes, or to attend a request or consultation of the same one.
Principles applicable to the processing of personal data
The treatment of the personal data of the User will be subject to the following principles set forth in article 5 of the RGPD:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: the consent of the User will be required at all times prior to completely transparent information of the purposes for which personal data are collected.
- Principle of limitation of purpose: personal data will be collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes.
- Principle of minimization of data: the personal data collected will be only those strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are treated.
- Principle of accuracy: personal data must be accurate and always up-to-date.
- Principle of limiting the term of conservation: the personal data will only be maintained in a way that allows the identification of the User during the time necessary for the purposes of his treatment.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: personal data will be treated in a way that guarantees its security and confidentiality.
- Principle of proactive responsibility: The controller will be responsible for ensuring that the above principles are met.
Categories of personal data
The categories of data that are treated in Calce are only identifying data. In no case are special categories of personal data treated in the sense of article 9 of the RGPD.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
The legal basis for the treatment of personal data is consent. Calce undertakes to obtain the express and verifiable consent of the User for the processing of their personal data for one or more specific purposes.
The User shall have the right to withdraw his consent at any time. It will be as easy to withdraw the consent as it is to give it. As a general rule, the withdrawal of consent will not condition the use of the Website.
On occasions when the User must or may provide their information through forms to make inquiries, request information or for reasons related to the content of the Website, you will be informed in case that the completion of any of them is mandatory because they are essential for the proper development of the operation performed.
Purposes of the treatment to which personal data are intended </ strong>
The personal data is collected and managed by Calce in order to facilitate, expedite and fulfill the commitments established between the Website and the User or the maintenance of the relationship established in the forms that the latter completes or to meet an application or consultation.
Likewise, the data may be used for a commercial purpose of personalization, operational and statistical, and activities of the corporate purpose of Calce, as well as for the extraction, storage of data and marketing studies to adapt the Content offered to the User, as well as improve the quality, operation and navigation of the Website.
When the personal data are obtained, the User will be informed about the purpose or specific purposes of the treatment to which the personal data will be assigned; that is, the use or uses that will be given to the information collected.
Recipients of personal data
The personal data of the User will not be shared with third parties.
In any case, at the time that personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the recipients or the categories of recipients of the personal data.
Personal information of minors
Respecting the provisions of articles 8 of the RGPD and 13 of the RDLOPD, only those over 14 years of age may grant their consent for the processing of their personal data in a lawful manner by Calce. If it is a child under 14, the consent of the parents or guardians will be necessary for the treatment, and this will only be considered lawful in the measure in which they have authorized it.
Secrecy and security of personal data
Calce undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected, so as to guarantee the security of personal data and to prevent destruction, loss or accidental or unlawful alteration. of personal data transmitted, conserved or otherwise processed, or unauthorized communication or access to said data.
The Website has an SSL certificate (Secure Socket Layer), which ensures that personal data is transmitted in a secure and confidential manner, as the data is transmitted between the server and the User, and in feedback, fully encrypted or encrypted. .
However, because Calce can not guarantee the inexputability of the internet or the total absence of hackers or others who fraudulently access personal data, the Treatment Responsible undertakes to notify the User without undue delay when a breach occurs. the security of personal data that is likely to entail a high risk for the rights and freedoms of natural persons. Following the provisions of Article 4 of the RGPD, violation of the security of personal data means any breach of security that causes the destruction, loss or accidental or unlawful alteration of personal data transmitted, preserved or otherwise processed, or the unauthorized communication or access to said data.
Personal data will be treated as confidential by the person responsible for the processing, who undertakes to inform and guarantee through a legal or contractual obligation that such confidentiality is respected by its employees, associates, and any person to whom it is accessible information.
Rights derived from the processing of personal data </strong>
The User has Calce and may, therefore, exercise the following rights recognized in the RGPD with the Responsible for the treatment:
- Access right : It is the right of the User to obtain confirmation of whether Calce is treating their personal data or not and, if so, to obtain information about their personal data and treatment Calce has made or carried out, as well as, among others, the available information on the origin of said data and the recipients of the communications made or anticipated thereof.
- Right to rectification : It is the right of the User to modify their personal data that prove to be inaccurate or, taking into account the purposes of the treatment, incomplete.
- Right to delete (“the right to be forgotten”) : It is the right of the User, provided that the current legislation does not establish otherwise, to obtain the deletion of their personal data when they no longer exist are necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or treated; the User has withdrawn his consent to the treatment and this does not have another legal basis; the User is opposed to the treatment and there is no other legitimate reason to continue with it; personal data have been treated illicitly; personal data should be deleted in compliance with a legal obligation; or the personal data have been obtained as a result of a direct offer of information society services to a child under 14 years of age. In addition to deleting the data, the Data Controller, taking into account the available technology and the cost of its application, must take reasonable measures to inform those responsible who are processing the personal data of the interested party’s request to delete any link to that personal data.
- Right to limitation of treatment : It is the User’s right to limit the processing of their personal data. The User has the right to obtain the limitation of the treatment when he challenges the accuracy of his personal data; the treatment is illegal; The Person in charge of the treatment no longer needs the personal data, but the User needs it to make claims; and when the User has opposed the treatment.
- Right to data portability : In the event that the processing is carried out by automated means, the User shall have the right to receive from the Data Controller their personal data in a structured, user-friendly format common and mechanical reading, and transmit them to another controller. Whenever technically possible, the Data Controller will transmit the data directly to that other person in charge.
- Opposition right : It is the right of the User not to carry out the processing of their personal data or to cease the treatment of them by Calce. </li >
- Right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling : It is the right of the User not to be the subject of an individualized decision based solely on the automated processing of your personal data, including the elaboration of profiles, existing unless the current legislation establishes otherwise.
Thus, the User may exercise their rights by written communication addressed to the person Responsible for processing with the reference “RGPD-www.calce.es”, specifying:
- Name, surname of the User and copy of the DNI. In the cases in which the representation is admitted, it will also be necessary the identification by the same means of the person representing the User, as well as the document accrediting the representation. The photocopy of the DNI may be substituted, by any other means valid in law that proves the identity.
- Petition with the specific reasons for the request or information that you want to access.
- Address for notifications.
- Date and signature of the applicant.
- Any document that certifies the request made.
This application and any other attached document may be sent to the following address and / or email:
C/ La Industria, 5 Bajo
Almansa (02640 )
Links to third-party websites
The Website may include hyperlinks or links that allow access to web pages of third parties other than Calce, and that therefore are not operated by Calce. The owners of said websites will have their own data protection policies, being themselves, in each case, responsible for their own files and their own privacy practices.
Claims before the supervisory authority
In the event that the User considers that there is a problem or infringement of the current regulations in the way in which their personal data are being processed, they will have the right to effective judicial protection and to present a claim to a control authority, in particular, in the State in which he has his habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement. In the case of Spain, the control authority is the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (http://www.agpd.es).
It is necessary that the User has read and is satisfied with the conditions on the protection of personal data contained in this Privacy and Cookies Policy, as well as that he accepts the processing of his personal data so that the Data Controller can proceed to the same in the form, during the deadlines and for the purposes indicated. The use of the Website implies the acceptance of the Privacy and Cookies Policy of the same.
Calce reserves the right to modify its Privacy and Cookies Policy, according to its own criteria, or motivated by a legislative, jurisprudential or doctrinal change of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection. Changes or updates to this Privacy and Cookies Policy will not be notified explicitly to the User. It is recommended that the User check this page periodically to be aware of the latest changes or updates.
This Privacy and Cookies Policy was updated on May 23, 2018 to adapt to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons in which regarding the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data (RGPD).